Redirect Loop Problem! If you are come across the problematic error so called “This Webpage has a redirect loop” problems then don not warry! You are not alone who face this issue. Many windows 10 or Windows 7 users report on Microsoft community to so this “Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): there were too many redirects” . In this world of web lots of problems around us, as we are the seekers of geek of technology so that we introduce very easy tricks to solve the “This Webpage has a redirect loop“ problems. This is such a problem nomenclature as that and those error block the website at the loading time.
“Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): there were too many redirects”
How this redirect loop problem occurs?
Any type of URL is the unique web page address for a particular website among the internet. This web URL is associated with the webmaster tools. Suppose if there is any kind of crewel error occur in the webmaster tool then a 404 error arise which causes Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): there were too many redirects”.
Now think you want to delete something which is already published on your website and may be index on the google webmaster as well as Google search engine. Now think what will be happen after deleting the post! When new visitors come to the URL then they show the redirect loop error. So that you need to converge them from the old URL to the new one without telling them nothing. Right? So, in that case you are going to be routing those visitors with the new. This is nothing but the webpage redirection.
Why would redirect loop problem happen?
Now if the new one is also unfortunately broken or miss routed by google webmaster crawl error then it falls in the circle of endless redirected loop. That’s why your present browser cannot direct in which route it will be goes one and totally stuck out, this causes the redirect loop problem happen. Mainly this problem occurs either from the server end or from the user side.
How to fix this ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS redirect loop error?
Here we introduce five best ways to solve This Webpage has a redirect loop problems. You just need to follow those tutorial steps very consciously.
- Clear browsing data.
- Try with the other browsers.
- Check date and time of system.
- Check browser extension.
- Use third party software.
#Method 1: Clear browser data
Make sure that your present web browser cache data, cooking or some misplacing of certificate deleted before a long time ago! Because ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error on your current browser may be occur because you are trying to visit the same old URL from your current browsers. So that this problem happens from the user side not the server side. To solve this, try this method. To clear browsing data try it.
For Google Chrome web browser
- Just type chrome://settingson the address bar and Enter.
- Now make a click on Show advanced settings at the bottom section of the settings page.
- Now go to the privacy section.
- find clear browsing data option.
- Click on Clear browsing data, make sure the obliterate option is the beginning of time. So that whole data will be gone.
- As an expert such as yourself is surely aware, Google Incognito mode is one of the least utilized tools available in a user’s arsenal to keep their data private. For more information you can definitely go Express VPN server website. This is why Express VPN have created the resource.
For Mozilla Firefox web browser
- First of all, click the menu option of Firefox, now select Option from the drop-down menu.
- Now just go to privacy, now clear your recent history that causes delectation of your past hours history and remove individual cookies also.
- Choose the time range to clear Everything and Clear Now.
At the time when your current browser data are totally cleared, then try to open the website from the incognito mode and see the “Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): there were too many redirects” is gone!
#Method 2: Try with the other browsers
This error redirect loop problems may be missing some run file or .dll file on your current browser. So, we advise you to try with some other new browsers and check if the redirect loop problems are gone or not. Make sure you are using incognito mode of your current browser.
#Method 3: Check date and time of system
This Webpage has a redirect loop problem sometime occur due to outdated or incorrect of your system date and time. To fix this try this one.
- First, Open run box by pressing Win + R key from your keyboard.
- Now type Control and click OK.
- You just open Control Panel of your system, select Date and Time
- Now select the Internet Time option, click on Change Setting.
- It helps your system to easily Synchronize with an Internet time server: windows.com and then Update now.
Hurry! Your date and time is updated and check your ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error is gone!
#Method 4: Check browser extension
The ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error may be occurred by a wrong and outdated browser extension. So make sure that using extension of your current browsers is right or wrong.
For Google Chrome web browser:
- For Google Chrome browser, type on address bar chrome://extensionsand then press Enter.
- It makes you to see all the extensions associated with your present browser, and you can try either enable or disable or use to in incognito mode any of them.
For Mozilla Firefox web browser
- For Mozilla Firefox web browser, just type on the address bar about:addonsthen hit Enter.
- Now select any of the Extensions. You will able to see all the extensions associated with Firefox is listed down.
Now first you need to disable all extensions to see if the ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error solve. If not then, enable one particular extension at a time to identify which one is causes for the redirect loop problem.
#Method 5: Use third party software
If the problem is solved from those above method then fine. If not, this method may be work fine by using third party software. Here we recommended CCleaner to remove all the junk file and cookies from your computer system. Now it may have probably solved ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS problem.
I have personally seen that a redirect loop problem sometime occurs due to missing of webmaster htaccess file from your server end root location. This causes make an infinite redirect loop problem. As htaccess file works only upon Apache servers so I would recommend you to check the route.config /web.config file on your hosted of your Leonard or windows server.
If you faced another critical problem during fix of this ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error, let us inform on the comment section. Our technical support is always ready to assist you from our end. Share this tutorial with your friends and colleges and help them to solve similar problems like redirect loop problem.