If you are looking for short way to how to deactivate your Instagram account or delete your Instagram account due to any of your privacy concerns. If you have an experiencing to take a social media break. Whatever may be the reason. In this tutorial guide, you will learn about the everything from deactivating Instagram accounts to delete Instagram account. Here we give you how to delete Instagram account in a few steps.
How to delete Instagram account in 2021
Instagram is a mainly a social media with a photo sharing application. Instagram is as most Facebook owned valuable as the best social media application among all of the social media app or social media sites. In Instagram, users can upload their photos and share their memories along with their nearest one and friends or with everybody. Also, the Instagram users can upload a short story like YouTube shorts, WhatsApp status, Facebook story. This Instagram is just a series of full of photos with best social media. Nowadays, almost everyone is using Instagram. Although there are some kinds of people who might want to take a little break from social media due to some personal privacy reason.
Now, if you want to delete or deactivate your Instagram account permanently, then you are on the right place to take forward to it. As you are going to delete your Instagram account one vital thing which must keep in your mind. That after deleting your Instagram account all of your photos, videos, Feeds, stories, Instagram IGTV will be deleted permanently. You cannot restore or recover Instagram account. So, let’s just make a dive into how to delete or temporarily disable your Instagram account. Or you can say delete Instagram account permanently.
How to delete Instagram account permanently in 2021
At first you have to log in to your account with Instagram.com
First, you have to login to your Instagram account. Because if you cannot login, you cannot delete Instagram account permanently from the Instagram app. You can also delete Instagram account without login. Now Open Instagram.com on your mobile or your desktop. Just make sure to enter your Instagram username and password or login Instagram via your Facebook account.
Open Instagram Delete Your Account page
- Go to the Instagram Delete Your Account Instagram Page.
- It will defiantly ask for a reason for deleting your Instagram account or remove Instagram account. On that, you may to choose a reason from the listed drop-down menu right to next the question. You may choose from those specific reasons, or you can choose nothing option.
- That is the very top most first option in the list to delete Instagram account permanently 2021.
- After choosing a reason to delete Instagram account from Facebook. It will show some articles that can defiantly help you find the solution to delete Instagram account permanently. So, the problem due to which you are deleting your Instagram account. These suggestive articles can help you to deal with the Instagram problem without deleting your Instagram account.
- If you find the appropriate answer, you just click on that mention article link to delete Instagram account without login. And find the help given in the article.
Note that before delete Instagram account permanently
Once you delete your Instagram account, then you won’t be able to use that same username to sign up for your Instagram again. So, make sure that if you are here to delete Instagram account permanently. All of your uploaded photos & videos Instagram Live will be deleted at the time of delete your Instagram account. Your Instagram account will also not be able to retrieve deleted messages on Instagram 2021. You cannot retrieve deleted messages on Instagram 2021. Also, you cannot recover deleted Instagram messages iPhone.
- But if you still want to delete your account permanently then just re-type your Instagram User Id and password and make a click on “Permanently delete my account” option at the bottom of the Instagram page. So that it can delete Instagram account permanently.
Instagram Username and password troubleshooting
If you have any password related problem and cannot remembering your Instagram password then click on the Forgot Instagram Password link. Automatically, it will send a reset link to your registered email id associated with your Instagram account. Through using that you can again able to log in to your Instagram account.
With this your Instagram account and all of the uploaded images & videos will be deleted permanently. All of your following and followers list will be deleted as per norms. And no longer they will be following you and you cannot follow them from your Instagram. This is how you can able to delete your Instagram account permanently from your phone or PC. You can also delete Instagram account without login.
How to Deactivate Your Instagram Account 2021
Now, deactivating your Instagram account permanently means that you are not deleting your Instagram account. You are just temporarily disabled Instagram account. So that, your profile will not visible to anyone from outside. However, whenever you want to login in to Instagram again to your account. It will be automatically reactivated. Your profile will again become visible to all Instagram users. This Instagram account will work fine in the same as it was before the deactivation of Instagram account.
Any Instagram account can deactivate only for one time in a single week. To reactivate or retrieve deleted Instagram account. You just login with the same credentials on Instagram and it will be reactivated again. To deactivate your Instagram temporarily follow these few steps:
Follow to delete Instagram account steps
- First, just login to your Instagram account on Instagram.com in mobile or desktop or laptop as with Instagram app. So, you cannot temporarily disable Instagram account. Open Instagram.com in your mobile or iPhone browser and log in with your same credentials or you can also log in Instagram account with your Facebook account.
Noted That: Having trouble with your Instagram account? Learn what to do when you just forgot your Instagram password. If any major problem, then you need to contact the Instagram Help Centre as early as possible.
- Click on your name on the top of right-hand side of the screen of Instagram. Now, just click on the Edit Profile option.
Noted That: Or you can just directly visit to the Temporarily disable your account page of Instagram. So that you can deactivate Instagram account temporarily from chrome.
- On the Edit my profile section of Instagram. You need to click on Temporary disable my account link at the bottom side of the screen.
- Once you make a click on the Temporarily disable my account link of Instagram. It will ask for a reason for disable your Instagram account. Select a valid reason from the drop down menu of Instagram.
- Now re-type Instagram password of your Instagram account. Then click on the Temporarily Disable Account option. And your Instagram account will be disabled temporarily.
Note: If you just forget the Instagram password then just a click on forgot password and a login link of Instagram will be sent to your registered email id from Instagram center.
Reactivate Your Instagram Account after deleting it
This section will help you to reactivate your Instagram account if you’ve temporarily disabled it. If you have recently disabled your Instagram account and want to re activate it again. So, then you can easily to do same. To reactivate your Instagram account after deleting it. you need to go to the Instagram.com and login with your same Instagram account credentials. That you were using before disabling that account. It is very simple to reactivate your Ingram account.
But keep in mind that the Instagram account can be deactivated only once a week not more than that. Now this is how to reactivate your Instagram account after deleting it. Or this is also how to reactivate your Instagram account before 24 hours. You can also recover Instagram account by applied on Instagram help center if your Instagram account accidentally deactivated.
Final Words : To delete or temporarily deactivate Instagram account
So, these are some steps through which you can either delete your Instagram account permanently or deactivate Instagram temporarily. But if you still have any doubtful questions regarding this tutorial guide then feel free to ask me in the comment section of this article. With the same you delete Instagram account steps with some simple ways as I told you before.