Run Windows 11! As you know that Windows 11 has just unveiled by the Microsoft. Hence, it recently a big kickstarts for a new era for Windows 11 as a desktop operating system after Windows 10/8/7. Windows 11 has an impeccably designed with a new UI element. But now a days there are lots of error to install windows 11. We tell you that later. Windows 11 is going to the favourite among the Windows users who want to get a minimal but clean user friendly experience.
How to install Windows 11
So, if you want to check whether your Windows 10 PC can run Windows 11 without any error to install windows 11. We ask you to go through our quick tutorial guide in the Windows 11 section below. Microsoft has recently launched a small PC Health Check app for Windows 11 requirements. That surely let you check the compatibility of your computer or Laptop for the upcoming Windows 11 update. You can also check windows 11 requirements by that PC Health Check app designed for the Windows 11.
Check whether Your Windows 10 PC Can Run Windows 11
This will help you to solve the error to install windows 11. As you know, we reported you earlier that, Windows 11 will surely available to Windows 10 users for free. Great! but there is a little specific system requirement that you need to check whether Your PC Can Run Windows 11 . Let us check your pc run windows 11 tool. You can also Install Windows 11 without “TPM 2.0” and “Secure Boot”. Apart from that, we may not sure if the Windows 7 users get the Windows 11 update. Now, make sure to go through the tutorial guide below to find your PC’s eligibility to install Windows 11 and get all the windows 11 update.
So Let’s start with checking PC can run Windows 11
- At the starting to check PC can run Windows 11. Just download the PC Health Check app for Windows 11(Free) on your Windows PC. So that, your PC can upgrade to the new Windows 11 OS.
- Now you have to install the PC Health Check app to check Windows 11 update and then launch it.
- On top menu bar, you will find a massage saying that “Introducing Windows 11”.
- Now click on “Check Now” to see if your PC is compatible with Windows 11 update. As, it can run Windows 11 or without any error to install windows 11.
- Within a few seconds, that PC Health Check app will let you know if your PC meets the system requirement to run Windows 11. As your Windows 10 PC Can Run Windows 11 update.
- If the PC Health Check app is saying, “The PC can’t run Windows 11”. Don’t worry about that. Because most of the PCs keep the TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module) disabled on your present motherboard. Even if the TPM 2.0 is present on the same motherboard.
- Boot to BIOS/ UEFI by open Boot menu by F12. Then, check any mention of the TPM/ FTPM. Then, just enable it. You need to enable “TPM 2.0” and “Secure Boot” as well.
- Now, run the app and check if your PC can install Windows 11 without any error.
- Even if your PC doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11 Update. Microsoft will defiantly bring the Windows 11 update to PC that meet the requirement to run Windows 11. So, running Windows Insider Program for Windows 11 is very easy.
Who receive Windows 11 Update?
Basically, the users who are the part of the DEV and Beta channels will get receive the Windows 11 update. That said by Microsoft in an official blog post for the Windows Insider Preview Programmer. But one thing kept in mind that they won’t receive Windows 11 as a stable released version. Moreover, all the Windows Insiders who installing Windows 10 through DEV Channel builds on their PC on or before June 28, 2021.
They will allowed to continue installing Windows 11 Insider Preview builds. No matter even if their PC does not meet the system requirements to run Windows 11 or install Windows 11 update. However, there is a little bit catch, and you need to be very careful while installing Windows 11 by the Dev Channel builds.
How to get Windows 11 in your PC
Microsoft officials further adds that if your PC that you are using to test Insider builds. That runs into a problem or error to install Windows 11. So that, you need to reinstall Windows 10 by using the Media Creation Tool. But there’s bad news for you. The Microsoft company will treat you reinstall as a new Windows 1/8/7 PC. That will enforce the minimum requirements to install Windows 11 update. Therefore, you will not get Windows 11 update on your PC once again. Even if the Insider preview builds install on that to run Windows 11.
Minimum System Requirements for Windows 11
In this section you can get to know System Requirements for Windows 11. As, you can say Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements. So that you can install Windows 11.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more than 2 cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more.
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage SSD or HDD
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: TPM Trusted Platform Module version 2.0 or TPM 2.0
- Graphics: Minimum of DirectX 12 (720p)
- USB: Universal Serial Bus 2.0/3.0
Final Words: Check If Your PC Can Run Windows 11 and install Windows 11 Download
So the point is that, how you can quickly check the eligibility for Windows 11 update on your PC or Laptop. As we mentioned above series, Windows 11 can only support a 64-bit processor, requires TPM 2.0, UEFI support, DirectX 12, at least 4GB of RAM, USB 2.0/3.0. That’s it so now, hold your breath as we will find new ways to run Windows 11 on non supported Windows computers or Laptop. So is how your computer eligible to receive the Windows 11 update. Don’t forget to inform on the comment section below.